Full Toilet Repair, Replacement and Installation Services
For all places, commercial or residential, one of the most used plumbing features is the toilet. If the toilet stops functioning properly, it means the toilet needs to be inspected. Clogged toilet repair & replacement services are one of Ray Plumbing expertise and our technicians can support you in solving any toilet plumbing problem.
One of the most typical plumbing problems is a blocked or clogged toilet. When the toilet flushes poorly or overflows, most likely it means it is clogged. Up-to-date plumbing equipment is used by Ray Plumbing team which is specifically designed to remove any debris blockage from your toilet, and at the same time examining all the pipes within your place to make sure they are clear of any blockages that may be potential for plumbing problems in the future.
Leaking Toilet Tanks
A leaky toilet is a pricy issue. When a faulty flush valve does not seat appropriately to form a water tight seal, you will most likely start facing leaks in your toilet tank. Water will then start leaking around inside of toilet bowl. A clogged or leaking toilet can cause major damage to your home or office and the property if it is not taken care of professionally. Contact Ray Plumbing if any of the toilets in your home or office are leaking or clogged to prevent any further issues in your property’s plumbing.
New Toilets Installation
At Ray Plumbing, all our technicians are certified to install new toilets in your home or office. If you wish to take a positive step in the right direction in order to having a greener and a better energy efficient place, installing a new toilet which is water saving is a wise decision. By installing new water saving toilets, you may preserve up to 60% of your current toilet’s annual water usage.
At Ray Plumbing, we have wisely chosen and selected the best toilets which we believe are the best considering their quality, performance, design and price. Be assured that all the new toilets come with a warranty and after sales service. If you believe it’s now the time to change your toilets at your home or office, please contact Ray Plumbing for free quotation.
At Ray Plumbing, you can always trust and rely on below services:
- 24 HR Emergency Service
- Same Day Service.
- Weekend Services
- Free Estimation
- Certified and Professional Technician Plumbers.
- Warranty and after sales service on All Installations.
- Guaranteed affordable pricing
- Flexible Appointment Times
- Clean and Hygienic services
- Trucks fully equipped when arriving at your place to do the job on the same day
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Does Your Toilet Need a Plumber?
There are times when people hesitate to get in touch with a plumber since they have a feeling that their plumbing problem is very small. And at the same they feel like they should to be able to fix it on their own, or if they call a plumber, he would think they are silly to contact plumber for such a small issue. However, though you may be able to fix some of those small handy plumbing issues but always getting an advice from a certified plumber is a wise decision. At Ray Plumbing we would love to help you out no matter how big or small the plumbing issue is at your home or office.
Below we will provide with list of some Toilet issues when you need to get in touch with a plumber:
- Your toilet overflows. A single overflow is usually to fix with a plunger, unless the clog is deep or there’s something else going on. However, if you realize that the toilet is overflowing on a regular basis, you then need to have plumber to come in and inspect it.t it.
- Running Toilet. When you flush the toilet and you notice an hour or so later that it is still running, you then need to get in touch with a licensed plumber. At Ray Plumbing, we have the expertise to figure out the root of the problem, why the toilet’s tank isn’t filling and we will accordingly repair it with quality and affordable price.
- Hard to flush the toilet. Get in touch with a professional licensed plumber if you notice that you have to grip the handle of your toilet down for a few seconds to get it to flush, or if it doesn’t flush at all.
- Leaking Toilet. If you notice water is pouring or running around the base of your toilet, please get in touch with a plumber. Most of the time, when this happens, it means that something has gone wrong at the seal between the toilet and the floor. At Ray Plumbing we can repair your existing toilet without installing a new one.
No matter how small or big is you plumbing issue, at Ray Plumbing we have 24HR Emergency Service all across Toronto and we will book your service when it is convenient for you, we will inspect the plumbing issue, provide you with the explanation and the service that needs to be done to repair it.